Best Experiences – 2018 in Review
We return with Part 7, and final episode, in our Year in Review Series
Each year there are always a handful of days that stand out.
Some of those perfect travel days that you couldn’t have planned in a million years, but that really stick with you, months later.
Today, Heather and I go through our top 16 experiences of 2018 spanning the globe from Budapest to British Columbia to the warmth of sunny Florida and Mallorca.
What were some of your best experiences in 2018? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 06:48 Honorable Mentions
- 08:25 The List Begins
- 09:55 Whit’s First Flight
- 14:30 Ohhhhh Canada!
- 20:30 Bringing It Back To The States
- 23:21 The Random 30 Hours
- 29:30 Not The Same Day But The Same City
- 34:24 Bring In The Music (Again)
- 38:45 Back To The Beginning of 2018
- 41:40 With & Without Trav
- 43:45 Number Ones
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Jetto: The Origin Story Behind Our New App
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Destination Diary: Budapest
- Destination Diary: Denver
- Destination Diary: Nashville
- Destination Diary: Vancouver
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!