We return with Part 6 of 7 in our Year in Review Series
Check out Part 1: Travel Stats
Check out Part 2: Superlatives
Check out Part 4: Best Coffee & Wine
We love desserts, anything from ice cream to pastries, peppermint bark to doughnuts…it all tastes amazing.
Everyone loves desserts, so we know you’re not skipping this episode!
Today Heather and I go through our top 7 desserts (14 total plus 1b from me) from 2018, from hometown to widely available to cities around the world, if it’s delicious, it’s on the list!
What was your favorite dessert of 2018? Do you know the scoop on the food trucks in the Congdon’s Doughnuts parking lot at night? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Click here to download the episode directly.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes.
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 05:35 Honorable Mentions
- 07:05 The list begins
- 08:40 Keeping It In The Family
- 10:05 Taking It Overseas
- 13:35 Sweet Local Tastes
- 14:35 America’s Best Doughnuts
- 18:50 Loving This Repeat
- 20:30 Great Minds Think Alike
- 27:10 Bringing It Back
- 32:25 #1A and #1B – Breaking The Rules
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles
- Julie’s Peppermint Bark
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
- Destination Diary: Budapest
- Destination Diary: Denver
- Destination Diary: Nashville
- Destination Diary: Vancouver
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
You should try the creme brulee donut at Founding Farmers in King of Prussia.
@Kim Chady – I head to that shopping area all the time to eat at the Indian place, Choolaah. Next time I’ll stop in and get the donut!