Every year that we break down all our travel stats, best meals, best travel superlatives, best drinks, etc and we hear a ton of feedback from you all.
Apparently, these are some of your favorite episodes.
We’ll be running a 7 part series (!!!) that covers our stats, the superlatives, best meals, best coffee/wine, best beer, best desserts, and best experiences in our year in review.
In this episode, we cover the nerdy statistics of 2018. We’ll figure out about how many miles we traveled, how many different places we slept in, and how many new countries we visited plus much, much more!
So if you’re into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen! And then definitely reach out to @ExtraPackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats, especially if you beat us for places stayed!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 08:50 Beds We Slept In & The Controversy
- 11:22 Comparing The Last 4 Years
- 12:13 The Breakdown of Nights
- 19:10 Location Independent vs Nomadic
- 19:40 Flights
- 22:30 Overland Miles
- 24:03 Total Miles
- 24:57 Number of Countries
- 26:09 Number of States
- 26:35 RVing Plans
- 30:20 Final Thoughts & What’s Next
- Want to follow Whit’s adventures? Check out his Instagram at @TravelingWhitMyles
- Frequent Flyer Bootcamp
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- 2019 Travel Wishlist Podcast
- 2018 Travel Wishlist – 2017 Year In Review
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!