Are those tacos in the picture above?
Bet you didn’t know Nashville had amazing tacos! They’re so good in fact that we have more than one taco place on our food recommendations list!
In the two weeks, we’ve spent in Nashville, it’s quickly oping the charts (ha, music joke) of our favorite cities.
Today we discuss our favorite places to eat, drink, and listen to live music (they have more than just country!) as well as some of our favorite activities and an awesome money-saving tip if you’re traveling by car!
Interested in becoming Location Independent? Check out Location Indie, a community of people who share your dreams!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 02:00 The hunt for a KIND bar.
- 07:04 Of course, we’re starting with the food
- 12:13 Tacos? In Nashville?
- 17:37 The live music scene – more than just country!
- 32:43 Other activities we enjoyed
- 37:22 Coffee & Beer
- 42:20 Overall impression of Nashville
- 44:00 How to save money on Parking off Broadway
Places to Eat
- Hattie B’s
- Princes Chicken Shack
- Bar Taco
- Mas Tacos
- Tupulo Honey
- BB King’s
- Grey’s on Main in Franklin
- Jeni’s Ice Cream
Places to Listen to Music
- BB Kings
- The Listening Room
- The Bluebird
- Winters/Losers – Whiskey Jam
Things to Do
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Arrington Vineyards
- Visit Franklin, TN
- Belle Meade Plantation
- The Hermitage
- Nashville Zoo
Places to Drink (Coffee & Beer)
- The Frothy Monkey
- Crema Coffee
- Barista Parlor
- Southern Grist Brewing
- Czann’s Brewery
- Smith and Lentz Brewing Company
- Destination Diary – Japan
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Destination Diary – Guatemala
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
- Destination Diary – Portugal
- Destination Diary – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Destination Diary – Portland
- Destination Diary – Colorado
- Destination Diary – Croatia
- Destination Diary – India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!