We return with Part 4 of 6 in our Year in Review Series
Heather’s favorite activities mean she’s in charge today!
While she couldn’t drink a lot of wine in 2017, there are still a couple of awesome spots to mention, and there were quite a few coffee shops visited along the last 12 months!
Join us today as Heather shares her top 3 wine experiences and top 12 coffee shops of 2017
Have a favorite coffee shop you visited last year? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
In This Episode
- 04:22 Top 3 Wine Experiences
- 10:20 Top 12 Coffee Experiences
- Barista in Portland
- Blue Bottle – NYC
- Coffee Works and Press – Galway, Ireland
- Crno Zrno – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- La Colombe – Phila
- Matchstick – Vancouver BC, Canada
- Onna Coffee – Barcelona, Spain
- Penny Lane – NYC
- Revolver – Vancouver BC, Canada
- SlowMov – Barcelona, Spain
- Stow Coffee Roasters – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- United by Blue – Philadelphia
- Vice Coffee – Dublin, Ireland
- Part 1: Travel Stats
- Part 2: Superlatives: 2017 in Review
- Part 3: Best Meals: 2017 in Review
- Destination Diary – Portland (Update!)
- Destination Diary – Slovenia
- Destination Diary – Barcelona
- Destination Diary – Ireland
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!