We return with Part 5 of 8 in our Year in Review Series
There’s always room for ice cream. Today’s (and really any days) favorite quote.
Everyone love desserts, so we know you’re not skipping this episode!
Today Heather and I go through our top 16 desserts from 2017, from homemade to widely available to tiny towns around the world, if it’s delicious, it’s on the list!
What was your favorite dessert of 2017? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
In This Episode
- 05:17 Homemade & delicious
- 07:22 The PNW ice cream game begins
- 10:30 Cookie love
- 13:00 Philly doughnuts
- 15:00 Are they really that good though?
- 22:00 You knew it was going to be on the list
- 25:00 The #1, love at first taste
- Beiler’s Doughnuts – Philadelphia
- Boldu Donuts – Barcelona
- Cartem Donuts – Vancouver
- D.Z. Akins – San Diego
- Federal Donuts – Philadelphia
- Fifty Licks – Portland, OR
- Gelataria de Neri – Florence
- Gelateria Mario – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Pip’s Donuts – Portland
- Rain or Shine – Vancouver
- Rooster’s Ice Cream – Vancouver
- Salt N Straw – Portland
- Vigo – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Part 1 : Travel Stats
- Part 2: Superlatives : 2017 in Review
- Part 3: Best Meals – 2017 in Review
- Part 4: Best Coffee & Wine – 2017 in Review
- Destination Diary – Portland (Update!)
- Destination Diary – Slovenia
- Destination Diary – Barcelona
- Destination Diary – Ireland
- Destination Diary – San Diego, California
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!