We return with Part 4 of 7 in our Year in Review Series
Check out Part 1: Travel Stats
Check out Part 2: Superlatives
Heather’s favorite activities mean she’s in charge today!
While she didn’t drink a lot of wine in 2018, there are still a couple of awesome spots to mention, and there were quite a few coffee shops visited along the last 12 months!
Join us today as Heather shares her top 4 wine experiences and top 10 coffee shops of 2018
What has been your favorite wine and/or coffee? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Click here to download the episode directly.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes.
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 06:05 Top 4 Wine Experiences
- 15:10 Honorable Mentions For Coffee
- 17:55 Top Ten Coffee Experiences
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow Whit’s adventures? Check out his Instagram at @TravelingWhitMyles
- Annabelle Wine Bar
- Azabache Tempranillo
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
- Destination Diary: Austin
- Destination Diary: Budapest
- Destination Diary: Denver
- Destination Diary: Vancouver
- Destination Diary: Nashville
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
I live in Chicago and have never heard of dark matter so I looked them up and decided I should go soon. The same day, I went to my favorite donut shop (do-rite donuts) and found out they actually carry dark matter. It’s only an extra dollar for a cup of dark matter with any donut, and you’re right it’s fantastic!!! If you ever come to Chicago be sure to check out Dorite because their donuts are awesome and they have dark matter!