Best Coffee & Wine – 2018 in Review
We return with Part 4 of 7 in our Year in Review Series
Heather’s favorite activities mean she’s in charge today!
While she didn’t drink a lot of wine in 2018, there are still a couple of awesome spots to mention, and there were quite a few coffee shops visited along the last 12 months!
Join us today as Heather shares her top 4 wine experiences and top 10 coffee shops of 2018
What has been your favorite wine and/or coffee? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 06:05 Top 4 Wine Experiences
- 15:10 Honorable Mentions For Coffee
- 17:55 Top Ten Coffee Experiences
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow Whit’s adventures? Check out his Instagram at @TravelingWhitMyles
- Annabelle Wine Bar
- Azabache Tempranillo
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
- Destination Diary: Austin
- Destination Diary: Budapest
- Destination Diary: Denver
- Destination Diary: Vancouver
- Destination Diary: Nashville
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!