Every year that we break down all our travel stats, best meals, superlatives, best drinks, etc we hear a ton of feedback from you all.
Apparently, these are some of your favorite episodes.
So this year we’re doing it a bit differently. We’ll be running a 6 part series (!!!) that covers our stats, the superlatives, best meals, best drinks, and more as we head into 2018, ending with our travel wishlist for this new year!
In this episode, we cover the nerdy statistics of 2017. We’ll figure out about how many miles we traveled, how many different places we slept in, and how many new countries we visited plus much, much more!
So if you’re into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen! And then definitely reach out to @ExtraPackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats, especially if you beat us for places stayed!
In This Episode
- 06:22How we figure it all out
- 09:15Where we stayed
- 12:55The flights & the miles
- 24:00The # of countries & states
- 26:55New places in 2017
- Want to follow Whit’s adventures? Check out his Instagram at @TravelingWhitMyles
- 3 Properties in 7 Months – Getting Started on AirBnB
- Babymoon Breakdown
- Destination Diary – Slovenia
- Destination Diary – Ireland
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!