Superlatives: 2018 in Review
We return with Part 2 of 7 in our Year in Review Series
In this episode, we go into the Superlatives of our 2018 travel year. Best of, worst of, best value, and a host of other things.
We’ll be covering flights, drives, accommodations, and some experiences, but food and drink have their own episodes coming later this month.
So if you’re into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen! And then definitely reach out to @PackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats like craziest thing you did or bought, the most unexpected thing in a good way that happened to you &/or your biggest travel mishap in 2018!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 05:27 Most Expensive Accommodations
- 09:27 Cheapest Accommodations
- 11:15 The Best Value
- 16:20 The Worst Value
- 22:05 Favorite Accommodations
- 25:27 Least Favorite Accommodations
- 30:20 Best/Worst Flights
- 35:40 The Craziest Thing
- 40:23 Best Thing We Bought
- 44:25 Biggest Travel Change
- 45:47 Most Unexpected Good Thing
- 49.50 Most Unexpected Bad Thing
- 52:43 Most Underwhelming Thing
- 56:37 Neatest Person We Met
- 01:00:40 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Want to follow Whit’s adventures? Check out his Instagram at @TravelingWhitMyles
- Frequent Flyer Bootcamp
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- 2019 Travel Wishlist Podcast
- 2018 Travel Wishlist – 2017 Year In Review
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!