We return with Part 3 of 6 in our Year in Review Series
If you know anything about us, it’s that we love to eat. And boy did we eat a lot in 2017!
Today Heather and I are going to go through our top 13 meals of the year (each) for a total of 26 awesome places around the world that you should definitely check out if you’re going to be in the neighborhood!
From Barcelona and Slovenia to Philadelphia and Portland, we truly span the globe with today’s episode!
What was your favorite meal of 2017? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode
- 08:23 Honorable Mentions
- 12:00 The list begins with #13
- 14:56 Tacos first appearance on the list
- 18:12 Sometimes it’s about more than the food itself
- 23:51 Loving the local recommendations!
- 27:00 The same place at the same number – our favorite
- 32:59 Twice in one episode?!
- 38:45 First post-birth meal
- 43:57 Some serious Philly love in this episode
- 48:48 The two types of Tacos in Austin
- 58:44 Tie #3
- Check out Part 1: Travel Stats
- Part 2: Superlatives: 2017 in Review
- Destination Diary – Portland (Update!)
- Destination Diary – Slovenia
- Destination Diary – San Diego, California
- Destination Diary – Barcelona
- Destination Diary – Ireland
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Lovin the Philly Love in this episode! I’m from Philly and have lived abroad for a few years, I usually just obsessively eat Wawa hoagies when I visit, but now I want to finally try Primos, and the other restaurants, next time I go back!
@Shira – Yeah, Wawa is an institution, but man, changing from Amoroso rolls to their own rolls is a big let down for me. I’m firmly on the Primo’s train now!