We return with Part 3 of 7 in our Year in Review Series
If you know anything about us, it’s that we love to eat. And boy did we eat a lot in 2018!
Today Heather and I are going to go through our top 10 meals of the year (each) for a total of 20 awesome places around the world that you should definitely check out if you’re going to be in the neighborhood!
From Budapest and Vancouver to Philadelphia and Austin, we truly span the globe with today’s episode!
What were your favorite meals of 2018? If you get to hit up any of the places we list then please let us know @PackofPeanuts!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 07:06 Honorable Mentions
- 11:26 The List Begins
- 15:25 Brunch Is A Weird Thing For Trav
- 16:55 The Obscure One & The #1 Sandwich
- 19:43 Tacos…Of Course!
- 21:57 Love For Philly
- 23:36 Best Burger In Trav’s Life
- 25:32 More Philly Love
- 29:00 Florida Representing
- 31:00 Don’t Be A Jerk..Or Maybe It’s A Good Thing
- 33:00 Making It On Both Lists
- 36:35 All By Myself With A Latin Flair
- 38:33 Brunch + Budapest
- 42:40 Hungry For Hungary
- 45:26 Best Restaurant In Philly
- 49:47 #LoveNapkins
- 53:43 The Top Meals
- Want to follow Whit’s adventures? Check out his Instagram at @TravelingWhitMyles
- Frequent Flyer Bootcamp
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Off Beat Budapest
Majorca – Port of Alcudia
- Travel Stats: 2017 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2017 In Review
- Best Meals: 2017 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2017 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2017 In Review
- Best Beer: 2017 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2017 In Review
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!