Philly: Best Breakfast/Brunch and Coffee
We now know which neighborhoods to check out, a ton of places to eat but we are needing something to kick off our day in Philly and this episode fits the bill with the best breakfast/brunch & coffee places in town. Get noshing on some amazing bagels, donuts (with fried chicken), breakfast sandwiches, and french toast and get it all down with the best coffee in Philly.
Click here to download the episode directly. What’s your favorite coffee &/or breakfast spot in Philly? If not, what place are you looking forward to visiting first? Are you enjoying this format of the mini-episodes? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes. Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 04:25 Let’s Begin
- 07:00 Heather’s Favorite Coffee
- 10:40 Foodie Place That Matt G Loves Too
- 12:00 Beer Bagels
- 13:30 Donuts & Fried Chicken
- 16:15 Roasters Jawn
- 18:40 Get A Shot
- 19:15 Going Off Script
- Middle Child
- La Colombe
- One Shot
- Philly Style Bagels
- Federal Doughnuts
- ReAnimator Coffee Roasters
- Shot Tower Coffee
- United By Blue
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Philly: Neighborhoods & Where To Stay – Part 1
- Philly: Best Places To Eat – Part 2
- Philly: Best Places To Drink – Part 4
- Philly: Best Things To Do – Part 5
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
Leave A Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!