In this episode, we cover the nerdy statistics of 2019. We’ll figure out about how many miles we traveled, how many different places we slept in, and how many new countries we visited plus much, much more!
We’ll be covering flights, drives, accommodations, and some experiences, but food and drink have their own episodes coming later this month.
So if you’re into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen! And then definitely reach out to @ExtraPackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats like how many miles did you travel in 2019, the number of countries or states that you visited, and/or what’s next for 2020!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 06:50 Slept In How Many Places & The Breakdown
- 13:15 Housesitting
- 16:45 Longest Time In One Place
- 22:00 Flights
- 25:00 Overland Miles
- 31:15 Number of Countries
- 31:55 Number of States
- 33:00 Final Thoughts & What’s Next
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Awaken Your Inner Entrepreneur Challenge
- How To Get Free Accommodation With House Sitting
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- 2020 Travel Wishlist
- Superlatives: 2019 Year In Review
- 2018 In Review: Best Experiences
- 2018 In Review: Best Desserts
- 2018 In Review: Best Beers
- 2018 In Review: Best Coffee & Wine
- 2018 In Review: Best Meals
- 2018 In Review: Superlatives
- 2018 In Review: Travel Stats
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!