Every year that we break down all our travel stats, best meals, best travel superlatives, best drinks, etc and we hear a ton of feedback from you all.
Apparently, these are some of your favorite episodes.
We’ll be running an 7 part series (!!!) that covers our superlatives, the stats, best meals, best coffee/wine, best beer, best desserts, and best experiences in our year in review.
In this episode, we go into the Superlatives of our 2019 travel year. Best of, worst of, the best value, and a host of other things.
We’ll be covering flights, drives, accommodations, and some experiences, but food and drink have their own episodes coming later this month.
So if you’re into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen! And then definitely reach out to @ExtraPackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats like craziest thing you did or bought, the most unexpected thing in a good way that happened to you &/or your biggest travel mishap in 2019!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Sauv’s!
Click here to download the episode directly.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes.
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 06:30 Most Expensive Accommodations
- 09:23 Cheapest Accommodations
- 13:21 The Best Value
- 16:45 The Worst Value
- 18:00 Favorite Accommodations
- 25:00 Least Favorite Accommodations
- 26:25 Best/Worst Flights
- 31:20 The Craziest Thing (in our lives)
- 36:00 Best Thing We Bought
- 40:42 Biggest Travel Change
- 43:28 Most Unexpected Good Thing
- 48:10 Most Unexpected Bad Thing
- 51:32 Most Underwhelming Thing
- 55:30 Neatest Person We Met
- 01:01:17 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Awaken Your Inner Entrepreneur Challenge
- How To Get Free Accommodation With House Sitting
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- 2020 Travel Wishlist
- 2018 In Review: Best Experiences
- 2018 In Review: Best Desserts
- 2018 In Review: Best Beers
- 2018 In Review: Best Coffee & Wine
- 2018 In Review: Best Meals
- 2018 In Review: Superlatives
- 2018 In Review: Travel Stats
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Love the list! I actually was in the Flores 2 weeks ago and it was by far my favorite part of Indonesia. I didn’t realize until I was on ground that it’s quite common to pay to spend a night on the boat (anything from mattresses on the floor of an old boat with 20+ people to luxury Private yachts) and do the islands + a sunrise trek on padar island. I chose the budget option and slept with 26 people on mattresses on an old wooden boat and visited all the islands around the Flores and it was amazing!!! I was the only American on the boat and was able to spend Christmas Day on the boat eating Indonesian food, trekking Komodo Island, and talking with people on my boat from all over the world. I couldn’t recommend the Flores enough (also a great diving spot). If you make it out there Lombok and gilli islands are also a must!!!
So sorry this was meant for the travel wishlist :)