We return with the last episode of our 8 part Year in Review Series
Each year there are always a handful of days that stand out.
Some of those perfect travel days that you couldn’t have planned in a million years, but that really stick with you, months later.
Today, Heather and I go through our top 10 experiences of 2019 spanning the globe from the Good Ole USA to Canada to the warmth of sunny Florida and gorgeous Croatia.
Thank you to Chase for sponsoring this episode of the podcast! Check out the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card by going to CreditCards.com/EPOP.
What were your favorite experiences of 2019? If you get to hit up any of the places we list then please let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts and snap a pic and hashtag it #EPOPSentUs!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 05:40 Honorable Mentions
- 06:35 A Flight Made The List??!!
- 08:55 The Good Ole USA
- 13:30 Ohhhh Canada
- 17:30 NYE + A Wedding
- 19:20 I Think I Am In Love
- 24:00 Beach Experiences
- 35:55 Pacific Northwest With Friends
- 39:15 Epic Croatia
- 46:40 Mountain Skiing
- 52:20 The Sun Came Out
- 56:15 Viva Mexico
- 58:45 Our Number One’s
- Camp Indie
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles
- Travel Stats: 2018 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2018 In Review
- Best Meals: 2018 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2018 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2018 In Review
- Best Beer: 2018 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2018 In Review
- Destination Diary: Croatia (2019 Edition)
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!