We return with Part 7 of 8 in our Year in Review Series
We love desserts, anything from ice cream to pastries, key lime bars to doughnuts…it all tastes amazing.
Everyone loves desserts, so we know you’re not skipping this episode!
Today Heather and I go through our top 8 desserts (16 total + 1 honorable mention) from 2019, from hometown to widely available to cities around the world, if it’s delicious, it’s on the list!
What was your favorite dessert of 2019? If you get to hit up any of the places we list then please let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts and snap a pic and hashtag it #EPOPSentUs!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 03:50 Honorable Mention
- 05:10 Starting Off With An Old Favorite
- 07:50 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 10:25 Keeping It Local
- 14:45 Doughnut Crazed
- 16:30 Portland Pride
- 20:45 Ice Cream In Florida
- 23:35 Number 3/2
- 28:25 More Doughnuts
- 32:25 Number Ones
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles
- Key Lime Bar – Aunt Lynne
- Travel Stats: 2018 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2018 In Review
- Best Meals: 2018 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2018 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2018 In Review
- Best Beer: 2018 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2018 In Review
- Destination Diary: Croatia (2019 Edition)
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!