We return with Part 6 of 8 in our Year in Review Series
2019 was a great year for beer!
Listen to hear our best beer experiences of 2019 and since Heather was pregnant for most of the year, Trav had to really step up and carry the “burden” of beer drinking for 2019. You can only imagine how distraught this made him (queue sarcasm).
What was your favorite beer or brewery of 2019? If you get to hit up any of the places we list then please let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts and snap a pic and hashtag it #EPOPSentUs!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 05:30 Keeping It Local
- 11:55 Colorado Love
- 13:50 Bringing It Back Home
- 16:25 Deliciousness In The North
- 20:15 Portland Pride
- 23:30 Number 1
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles
- Root Down Brewing Company – Phoenixville
- Rebel Hill Brewing Company – Phoenixville
- Levante Brewing – West Chester
- Hidden River Brewing Company – Douglassville
- Imprint Beer Company – Hatfield
- Paste Magazine – 50 Best Breweries of the 2010s
- Travel Stats: 2018 Year In Review
- Superlatives: 2018 In Review
- Best Meals: 2018 In Review
- Best Coffee & Wine: 2018 In Review
- Best Desserts: 2018 In Review
- Best Beer: 2018 In Review
- Best Experiences: 2018 In Review
- Destination Diary: Croatia (2019 Edition)
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!