Van Life As A Female Traveler w/ Sydney Febrache
Joining me today is a fellow podcast host, someone who also owns a van (but her’s is infinitely nicer than mine) and who has been on the road for almost 3 full years now with her dogs, Sydney Febrache from DivineOnTheRoad.com.
Has van life intrigued you? What is your biggest hurdle from entering the van life world? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 05:45 Van Life In COVID Times
- 08:15 Planning Your Travels…Or Not
- 12:50 Starting Van Life
- 21:15 Ella The Van Dog
- 23:30 First Things You Need To Think About For Your Van
- 30:15 Worst Parts Of Van Life
- 34:30 Van Life With Dogs
- 39:40 Best Parts Of Van Life
- 44:15 Solo Female Travel & Safety
- 53:45 The Future
- 55:10 Most Special Places She Has Slept
- 59:15 The Friendships On The Road
- 01:04:40 BIggest Travel Mishaps
- Find Sydney on DivineOnTheRoad.com
- My Solo Road Podcast
- Follow Sydney on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest
- Ella The Van Dog
- Oregon State University E-Campus
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- From NFL To Van Life w/ Joe Hawley
- How To Buy A Campervan In New Zealand & Other Adventures w/ Lindsey Nubern
- So I Bought A Van
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!