Have you wanted to visit New Zealand? How about traveling through New Zealand via a campervan? Joining me today is someone who has been featured on HGTV’s Tiny House Hunters, who campervanned around New Zealand and wrote a book about it, and who started her latest project when she realized chatting with her husband was awkward, Lindsey Nubern from NuventureTravels.com. Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks & Sauv’s!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 04:20 The Origins of 501 Questions: A Travel Game & I’m Answering Questions
- 20:30 Location Independent Life – Family & Friends Perception
- 24:10 Money: How Much, How Long, How Did You Save?
- 28:45 Campervanning Around New Zealand – Rent vs Buy
- 34:00 Tips & Tricks On Buying & How Much
- 42:25 Being On HGTV’s Tiny House Hunters
- 47:15 Where Is This Lifestyle Leading
- 53:50 Travel Mishaps
- 57:05 What’s Next?
- Follow Beyond The States on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Grab A Copy of Want To Buy A Campervan In New Zealand
- Grab A Copy of 501 Questions: A Travel Game
- Nomad Collab
- Nuventure CPA
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- So, I Bought A Van: The Roadtrip
- Location Independence with Mike & Jess of VanThere.com
- Travel Wishlist 2019
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!