Joining me today is someone who after spending 8 years playing at the highest level in the NFL retired and gave all his possessions to charity, and whose name of his blog and social media handles says it all, Joe Hawley from ManVanDogBlog.com.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Have you pivoted in your life? What was the catalyst for your pivot? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 06:55 Your Relationship With The NFL
- 09:10 Leaving The NFL & Injuries
- 15:00 Camaraderie In Work & Life
- 23:40 Why Van Life
- 26:35 Van Logistics & Finding The Sprinter
- 31:10 Being Open On The Road vs. Routine At Home
- 36:15 The Shift In People’s Reactions
- 40:45 How Travel & Adventures Change You
- 47:40 The Härt Collective
- 53:55 Other Great Projects & Writing A Book
- 01:02:10 Biggest Travel Mishaps
- Find Joe on ManVanDogBlog.com
- Find Joe at The Hart Collective
- Find Joe at Joe-Hawley.com
- Follow Joe on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Get Your Education While Traveling at OSU E-Campus
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Anxious & Abroad w/ Gilad Gamliel
- The Hardest Job On The Planet w/ Nate Menninger
- The Art Of Pivoting In Travel & Life w/ Lia & Jeremy
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!