Life As A Nomad Attorney w/ Marc Weitz
Joining me today is someone who is known as “a nomad attorney”, who in the last two years has ventured through Pakistan and Iraq, driven from LA to Alaska, and maybe most impressively, took the Trans-Siberian railroad in winter, and who just published his third novel, He Who Fights with Monsters (wow, I’m tired just writing all of that out!), Marc Weitz.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Can your job be done on the road? What is your biggest hurdle to getting to a nomadic lifestyle? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 04:15 Being A Nomad Attorney & Getting Started
- 12:05 Biggest Roadblocks
- 17:10 Tips For Beginner Nomads (Especially If Your Job Is Not Normally Nomadic)
- 22:50 Making Travel A Lifestyle
- 29:15 Living in Paris
- 35:20 Volunteering During Your Trips
- 37:45 Pakistan & Iraq Safety & Surprises
- 44:00 Accommodations & Getting Around
- 48:15 Exploring Eastern Europe & Transnistria The Breakaway Republic
- 51:30 Amount Of Time Spent Away
- 52:30 Tales From The Trans-Siberian Railroad In The Winter
- 57:45 Top Of The List Places
- 01:02:10 Biggest Travel Mishaps
- 01:05:20 Writing Novels & The Love of Writing
- Follow Marc Instagram
- Read Marc’s Books
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- The Very First Digital Nomad w/ Rob Palmer
- The Digital Nomad Life w/ Eli David
- Travel Safely With World Nomads w/ Phil Sylvester
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!