Joining me today is someone who has lived in over 40 countries, who had a cat that had more Facebook likes than his company page, and who is known as the Nomad CEO, Eli David, co-founder of StartUpBlink.com & founder of BecomeNomad.com.
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 04:50 The Story of Eli
- 10:30 Travel Mindset Differences, Isreal vs USA
- 12:55 Digital Nomad – Starting Up
- 17:40 Balancing Travel & Work
- 30:15 Logistics When Staying Longer In A Place
- 37:25 Importance of Co-Working Spaces On The Road
- 43:35 Are Places Trending Towards Catering To Digital Nomads?
- 47:05 Best Places For Digital Nomad’s & Hidden Gems
- 53:30 Planning vs Nomadic Waves
- 58:50 Places That Are Up Next
- 01:01:20 Money-Saving Tips & Tricks For Digital Nomads
- 01:08:15 Biggest Travel Mishaps
- 01:14:20 What’s Up Next For Eli
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Destination Diary: Bulgaria w/ Mitko Karshovski
- Budget Your Trip w/ Bryan Tighe
- Emerging Destinations w/ Nate Hake
- Top 16 Places Where We’d Live For 3 Months
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!