We return with Part 3 of 6 in our Year in Review Series
Check out Part 1: Travel Stats
Check out Part 2: Superlatives
We’ve decided to bring all drinks into one episode due to the restrictions on travel we had this year because of COVID. Join us today as we bring you our tops spots for coffee, wine, and anything that wets your whistle.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
What was your best drink or drink experience in 2020? Do you like sparkling water, yes or no? If you get to hit up any of the places we list then please let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts and snap a pic and hashtag it #EPOPSentUs!
Click here to download the episode directly.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
In This Episode
- 06:10 The Reason Heather Is Drinking
- 07:10 Honorable Mentions
- 10:55 Coffee First
- 18:55 East Coast Love
- 21:50 Europe Does It Right
- 27:25 Trav’s Picks
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Get Your Education While Traveling at OSU E-Campus
- Slightly Pretentious
- Location Indie
Wilmington, North Carolina
- 2021 Travel Wishlist
- 2020 In Review: Superlatives
- 2020 In Review: Travel Stats
- 2019 In Review: Best Experiences
- 2019 In Review: Best Desserts
- 2019 In Review: Best Beers
- 2019 In Review: Best Coffee
- 2019 In Review: Best Wines
- 2019 In Review: Best Meals
- 2019 In Review: Superlatives
- 2019 In Review: Travel Stats
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!