Obviously, this year’s travel has been a lot different but we are still going to cover the nerdy statistics of 2020 in the traveling we have been able to do. We’ll figure out about how many miles we traveled, how many different places we slept in, and how many states we visited plus much, much more! We’ll be covering road trips, accommodations, and some experiences, but food and drink have their own episodes coming later this month.
So if you’re into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen!
And then definitely reach out to @ExtraPackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats like how many miles did you travel in 2020, the number of countries or states that you visited, and/or what’s next for 2021!
Click here to download the episode directly.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
In This Episode
- 06:16 Slept In How Many Places & The Breakdown
- 11:15 Longest Consecutive Time In One Place
- 14:40 Beach House Stats: Visitors vs Alone Time vs Airbnb Rentals
- 20:20 Flights
- 21:10 Overland Miles
- 23:00 Number of Countries
- 23:25 Number of States
- 24:00 Final Thoughts & What’s Next
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Side Hustle Success Challenge
- Location Indie
- 2021 Travel Wishlist
- Superlatives: 2019 Year In Review
- 2019 In Review: Best Experiences
- 2019 In Review: Best Desserts
- 2019 In Review: Best Beers
- 2019 In Review: Best Coffee
- 2019 In Review: Best Wines
- 2019 In Review: Best Meals
- 2019 In Review: Superlatives
- 2019 In Review: Travel Stats
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!