You are really digging our “countdown” style podcasts lately so we are giving you another one but this time we are diving into the 16 best places to live for at least 3 years. We aren’t talking about vacations or short-haul stays but living day to day life like a local, embracing the culture fully, & truly settling into the places we discuss in today’s podcast.
This one is a little more high stakes because Trav has a love of buying real estate and so at any point one of these places could become a reality so I (Heather) had to think long and hard about the possible future commitment this episode could be making for me.
We each picked 7-8 places (hello, honorable mentions) where we could live for 3 years and you’ll have to listen to see if we had any places make both lists. Can anyone say moving possibilities?!
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
What places made your list? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 05:00 The Ground Rules
- 08:10 Honorable Mentions
- 10:10 Let’s Get Started
- 41:10 Drumroll Please…Number One’s
- Location Indie
- Porto Travel Guide
- San Diego Travel Guide
- Split Travel Guide
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Slovenia Travel Guide
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Considerations For Moving Abroad w/ Queen D. Michele
- Top 10 Favorite States
- Only One Country…For The Rest Of Our Lives
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!