Today’s Throwdown Showdown we are focusing on two of the greenest landscaped countries with views to die for, Ireland vs. Scotland. Does your heart lie with the Emerald Isle or the land of whiskey and bagpipes?
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Chase. Check out one of our favorite travel credit cards, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, by going to CreditCards.com/EPOP
We are also being sponsored by the amazing guys over at Tortuga Backpacks!.
Who is the winner in your opinion, Ireland or Scotland? Who did a better job convincing you, Heather or Trav? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts. If you visit either place & you post a pic on Instagram, tag us and use the hashtag #EPOPSentUs so that we can see everywhere that you have visited because of the podcast.
In This Episode
- 06:30 Choosing Your Side
- 08:25 Transportation
- 12:15 So Green & Tourism
- 14:30 It’s All About The Pub Life
- 19:15 The Major Cities
- 23:15 Roadtrips & Nature
- 26:12 Isle of Skye vs. Dingle Pennisula
- 31:50 The Accent Debate
- Eilean Donan Castle
- Milltown House In Dingle, Ireland
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Ireland Travel Guide
- Destination Diary – Ireland
- The Fun, Funny, & Fantastic From 2 Months In Europe
- Austin vs. Nashville
- Portland, OR vs. Vancouver, BC
- Eastern vs. Western Europe
- Thailand vs. Bali
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in Apple Podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!