If you have ever listened to this podcast in the past then you are very aware of our love for Ice Cream/Gelato. Since it is summertime we thought this is the perfect time to dive into our favorite places around the world for this delicious dessert (& it should be eaten at all times during the day). Here are a few of the things that we looked for when judging/ranking these:
- Quality of ice cream – taste & consistency
- Variety of flavors
- Split Scoop
- Do they let you taste prior to selection
- How nice was the staff
Get a pen and paper ready (or just scroll down) to jot down all 12 of our best ice cream experiences from our travels and create your own ice cream itinerary for your next adventure. Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks & Sauv’s!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 05:40 Controversy – Gelato & Ice Cream?
- 08:15 How We Judge/Rank
- 11:55 Favorite Flavors
- 14:05 Honorable Mentions
- 22:10 Getting Into It – Tiers 1-3
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Zsa’s Ice Cream
- Dunne’s Ice Cream
- Orange Cycle Creamery
- Hobby Horse Ice Cream Parlor
- Rain or Shine Ice Cream
- Glacier Ice Cream & Gelato
- Sweet Cow
- High Point Creamery
- Salt Spring Island Creamery – Farmer’s Market
- Salt & Straw
- 2018 In Review: Best Desserts
- Destination Diary: Denver
- Year In Review: Desserts
- Top 16 Favorite Sweet Treats
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!