Heather and I love sweets, and not just for dessert!
Today we recount our search of the globe for the world’s best sweet treats. From Thailand to Philadelphia we’ll give you some places to visit just for the sweets!!
Our loves range from ice cream and creme brulee to fruit tarts and peanuts (we did get an extra pack of them after all….)
Also, please don’t forget to vote for us on the Lights, Camera, Switzerland site! If we win we’ll be hosting the pilot episode of a brand new travel show and we’ll also be doing some extra special for our listeners, but we have to win for you to find out what it is!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 02:29 The check-out and hang-out.
- 05:40 Will travel for Cheesecake.
- 11:30 What is this story doing in a podcast on sweets?
- 14:05 An Extra Pack of Peanuts?
- 20:50 One of our biggest mistakes. Why did we only buy 2!?!
- 30:04 We all scream for ice cream.
- 35:21 Fruit tarts, every day!
- 37:36 We’re still screaming…
and much more!
Today’s Sweet Treats
- Beiler’s Baker – Philadelphia, USA
- Brown’s Ice Cream – York Beach, Maine
- Cadbury Eggs
- Cheesecake Factory – USA
- Dapur Bunda – Ubud, Bali
- Funky Monkey Cafe – Chiang Mai Thailand
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark – San Francisco, California
- Gelateria Dei Neri – Florence, Italy
- Le Grenier A Pain
- Monkey Biziness – Koh Lanta, Thailand
- Salt and Straw – Portland, Oregon
- Street 14 Coffeehouse – Astoria, Oregon
- Tannin Market – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Termini Brothers Bakery – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yang Garden – Koh Lanta, USA
You Should Also Listen To:
- 18 Rules to Eating Cheap, Safe, and Well
- The Best 20 Meals in the World
- Within 2 Hours of Landing in Italy…
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!