From Business Traveler To Pleasure Seeker w/ Malcolm Teasdale
Joining me today is someone who has visited 98 countries, lived in 5, and who figures he’ll settle down when he’s 95, former business traveler and now strictly pleasure seeker, Malcolm Teasdale from MalcolmJTeasdale.com.
Do you travel for business? How do you mix business travel with pleasure travel? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 04:15 Getting Bit By The Travel Bug
- 06:35 Seeking Out Business That Requires Travel
- 10:05 Making Business & Travel Work Together
- 13:30 Pros & Cons Of Living In All The Places He Has Lived
- 18:25 Cruise Ships Speaking As A Way To Travel The World
- 29:55 Getting Off The Beaten Path & Places To Go
- 32:10 Bhutan Beauty & Exploration
- 37:50 The Highlights Of All His Travels
- 41:20 The Places That Will Be Visited
- 42:45 Save and Splurge Travel
- 47:25 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Find Malcolm on MalcolmJTeasdale.com
- Follow Malcolm on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- The Best Gifts For Travelers 2020
- From An Office To An Adventure w/ Otto Ecroyd
- Where To Go & When w/ Sherry Ott
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!