This is the last episode of our updated Philly Destination Diary (cue sad music) but we are ending it with the best of all…Activites! Yep, we are giving you the must-see sites for adults, kids and everyone in between in this gorgeous city of ours. We hope you have enjoyed the new format for this destination diary and that we have inspired you to come visit the city of brotherly love real soon.
Click here to download the episode directly. What’s your favorite activity or site in Philly? If you haven’t been here, what place are you looking forward to visiting first? Are you enjoying this format of the mini-episodes? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes. Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 03:50 West To East
- 07:00 For The Kiddies
- 11:40 Medical Oddities
- 13:20 Time For A Visit To The Markets
- 16:40 History In A Nutshell
- 21:55 Wandering The Old City
- 24:10 Concerts
- 26:10 Sports
- Philadelphia Art Museum & The Rocky Steps
- Mutter Museum
- Reading Terminal
- Italian Market
- Independence Hall & Liberty Bell
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Wander Around Old City
- Kelly Drive
- Fairmount Park
- Toynbee Tiles
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Philly: Neighborhoods & Where To Stay – Part 1
- Philly: Best Places To Eat – Part 2
- Philly: Best Breakfast/Brunch & Coffee – Part 3
- Philly: Best Places To Drink – Part 4
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!