Meals are all well and good, but everyone knows the best part is dessert! And the coffee/wine/beer that you pair with your meal ;)
So today I join Heather, she has more to say on this, as we recount our favorite Coffee, Wine, Beer, and Dessert from our travels in 2016. We don’t have as much wine to chat about this year, but check out last years list for some great recommendations if you’re searching!
Don’t forget to check us out on social media to participate in the #EPoPScavengerHunt!
What were your favorite beers, coffees, wines, and/or desserts in 2016? Let me know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 04:00 Coffee
- 09:37 Wine
- 15:43 Beer
- 29:42 Dessert
- Blom Coffee – Bergen, Norway
- Dirt – Miami
- One-Shot Coffee – Philadelphia
- Prado Cafe – Vancouver
- Revolver Coffee – Vancouver
- Soultane Cafe – Phoenixville, PA
- Vortex Doughnuts (and coffee) – Ashville
- Festningen Restaurant – Norway (the one we couldn’t remember!)
- Khareba Wine Cellar – Signaghi, Georgia
- Twins Old Celler – Signaghi, Georgia
- Vino Underground – Tbilisi, Georgia
- 33 Acres Brewery – Vancouver
- Burial Beer – Asheville, NC
- Courtyard Brewing – New Orleans, LA
- The Eagle & Child Pub – Oxford, England
- House of Trembling Madness – York, England
- The New England Brewing Company – Woodbridge, CT
- Sip of Sunshine – Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Smith & Lentz – Nashville, TN
- Tired Hands Brewing Company – Ardmore, PA
- Wicked Weed – Ashville, NC
- Wormtown Brewery – Worcester, MA
- Cadbury Daim Chocolate Bar
- Cheesecake @ Shaya – New Orleans, LA
- Cloud Berries in Norway
- Dave & Andy’s Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream @ Church Brew Works
- Hole Doughnuts – Asheville, NC
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Tyttebær & Tyttebær Ice Cream
- Vanilla Gelato – Paros, Greece
- Vortex Doughnuts – Nashville, TN
- 2016 Year in Review: Stats and Superlatives
- 2016 Year in Review: Top 22 Meals of 2016
- Our 20 Best Meals of 2015 (Plus Beer, Coffee, and Wine!)
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Interlude music by www.bensound.com