Are you part of the fast travel or slow travel movement? Our time in Costa Rica this last winter is the catalyst for today’s conversation all about the pros and cons of slow travel. Trav is a convert from fast to slow and you will hear exactly why in this episode.
If you are stuck in fast travel mode but crave a slower pace then this episode will spur your drive to create a life where slow travel is not only an option but the option.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 03:50 What Is Slow Travel?
- 07:30 The 80/20 Rule Blast From The Past
- 09:10 Cons Of Slow Travel
- 13:40 Pros of Slow Travel
- 17:30 Making Money From Your Home For Your Travels
- 21:40 Educating Your Kids & Yourself Through Travel
- 35:30 Strategies For Slow Travel
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Location Indie
- Destination Diaries: Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- Why We Traveled To Costa Rica During Covid
- Is Thailand Really That Cheap?
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!