“How can you guys afford to travel so much?!”
We get it all the time. And it’s really not a big secret.
We spend a lot of our time in cheap destinations like Thailand.
“But come on, Thailand can’t really be that cheap”
Oh, but it is.
Today Heather and I lay it all out. How much we’re paying for accommodation, meals, drinks, transportation, and activities during our time in Thailand. You really can eat for a $1, and you really can stay in a nice place for $20 a night. We share all that and much, much more in today’s episode.
If you’re looking to travel, but it’s just “too expensive” have a listen and see how much a vacation in Thailand will really cost you!
Have you been to Thailand? Let us know how much YOU were spending on things like food & activities to give everyone some social proof that Thailand really is that cheap.
In This Episode:
- When booking in Thailand, don’t book it all online.
- During the high season make sure to book ahead.
- Regardless of where you get it, beer is cheaper than the states.
- Yes, you can eat dinner for $1.
- Renting a scooter for a steal.
- Budget airlines in the region.
- Always haggle. Always.
- There’s tons of fun stuff to do for cheap.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
Win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
The last survey went SO well, that we’re doing it again!
Click Here to fill out our survey (it only takes 5 minutes, we promise!) and get entered to win a 50 dollar Amazon Giftcard!
We’ll randomly select one person who answers our survey to win!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!