Heather and I have had a lot of questions about our new beach house in North Carolina and today they are getting answered. The questions are broken down into 3 categories which include general, logistics, and rental opportunities, and let’s get started!
Do you want to live on the beach? Would you like to rent Trav & Heather’s beach house? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 07:30 How Long Do You Plan To Spend At The Beach House?
- 12:00 Did You Sell The Philly House? Are You Renting The Philly House?
- 14:15 How Did We Decided On The Location?
- 19:20 Why Did You Decided To Buy Something So Far From Philly?
- 21:15 Why The Carolina’s And Not Abroad?
- 22:20 Where Do You See Yourselves Buying Next?
- 24:00 Where Did We Get Those Chairs?!
- 24:45 How Did We Find This Property?
- 27:20 How Did We Find A Realtor In North Carolina?
- 33:00 What Was The House Buying Process Like For You?
- 38:45 Is Flood & Hurricane Insurance Expensive?
- 42:10 Do We Have Concerns About An Investment This Large During A Pandemic?
- 45:55 Any Tips On Budgeting For Someone Who Wants To Buy A Place
- 53:35 Are We Hiring A Property Manager For The Rental Of This House?
- 55:25 Was The Beach House Previously A Vacation Rental?
- 57:55 How Do We Home Renovate With 2 Little Ones?
- 59:30 Has It Turned Out How We Thought It Would?
- Oregon State University E-Campus
- Never Split The Difference By Chris Voss
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Top10 Favorite States
- 16 Best Places To Live For 3 Years
- Destination Diary: Asheville, North Carolina
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!