Today is all about Heather & I’s top 5 favorite states we have been to and that means it is time for some good-hearted disagreements and maybe a mention or two of a few states that we still want to visit. This is another episode idea straight from our “Ask Us Anything” call-out on Instagram but we knew this would definitely need its own full episode. Of course, this wouldn’t be a “Top List” without some honorable mentions so who do you think had the most of those?
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Which states made it to your top 5 favorites list? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 05:40 The States We Want To Visit
- 10:30 Honorable Mentions
- 13:20 Let’s Get Started
- 29:35 Drumroll Please…Number One’s
- 41:25 If This Was a State, It Would Be My # 1
- Location Indie
- Asheville Travel Guide
- San Diego Travel Guide
- Portland Travel Guide
- Denver Travel Guide
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Top 6 Places To Get Quarantined
- Top 16 Places Where We’d Live For 3 Months
- Top 12 Summer Destinations of 2018
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!