Joining me today are two people I’ve spent uncountable nights singing karaoke with, who graciously played host when Heather and I got to experience a New Year’s Eve in Sydney, and who I’ve been living vicariously through the last year as they travel around on their 3-year Round the World Trip, my favorite kiwis in the whole world, Mon and T from GetHappy.today.
What locations would be on your big trip list? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
In This Episode
- 04:30 The Hidden Gem
- 09:45 Planning The Big Trip & The Spreadsheet
- 17:50 The Deciding Factor Of When To Leave
- 22:05 Taking Things With Ease & Lessons From Travel
- 25:40 Get Happy Today: Begin Your Journey To Happiness
- 27:30 The Parallel Between Two Seemingly Different Things
- 36:05 Budgeting For A Long Extended Trip
- 48:45 Traveling During COVID
- 55:00 Being “Stuck” In Barbados
- 58:35 The Future Of Their Travels During COVID
- 01:03:15 What’s It Like To Be Turned Away From A Country
- 01:11:05 Trying To Get Into Slovenia
- 01:14:30 Trying To Avoid Anymore Border Drama
- 01:18:15 The Pillars Of The Travel Plan & What Will They Miss
- 01:21:30 What Happens After The Trip?
- 01:24:35 The Places They Want To Possibly Live
- 01:33:40 The Vietnam Jeep Story
- Find Mon & T on GetHappy.Today
- Follow Mon & T on Facebook | Instagram
- Akashinga: The Brave Ones | National Geographic
- Oregon State University E-Campus
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Beautifully Boozing Around The World w/ Natalie Migliarini
- Around The World On 50 Bucks w/ Christopher Schacht
- Living Around The World w/ Worldtowning
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!