“Living the world, one hometown at a time”
Jessica and Will started WorldTowning to expose their children to the world and prefer to live in each country for longer than your typical vacation.
They’ve gone from your typical life in Massachusetts (kinda) to living in an RV in Europe, with several countries and adventures along the way.
Listen to today’s episode to learn how they started their adventures, and the creation of WorldTowning, their site dedicated to helping others live abroad as well.
Where would you live for 3-12 months? Let us know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!
In This Episode
- 03:00 Are you a hardcore traveler?
- 04:30 Their old “normal” life
- 14:00 The hardest part of the transition
- 18:00 The public decree and the private dream
- 21:00 Their friends & Family
- 28:00 The monetary side of leaving
- 35:00 Launching WorldTowning
- 46:00 Homeschooling? Local School?
- 50:00 The RV life
- 58:33 Parking the RV
- 1:03:00 WorldTowning
- 1:15:00 House Hunting on WorldTowning
- 1:24:00 Travel Mishaps
- Travel Meltdowns
- Traveling As a Family of 5 with Ricky Shetty, the Daddy Blogger
- Our Biggest Travel Mishaps
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!