Joining me today is someone who is the co-founder and CEO of Trip Scout, who traveled back and forth to Europe by himself as a 9-year-old, who was called “the modern-day Marco Polo” by Forbes and who now, like myself, is traveling with two little ones, Konrad Waliszewski from Trip Scout.
Click here to download the episode directly.
Do you use TripScout for your travels? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
In This Episode
- 02:50 Life Between the US & Europe At A Young Age
- 10:30 The Impact On The Entrepreneurial Spirit & Travel
- 17:55 Traveling, Creating A Company, & Blending The Two
- 25:40 How Trip Scout Started & Helps Today’s Traveler
- 36:25 Favorite Underrated Places & The Next Big Adventures
- 48:40 How Did TripScout Grow So Large
- 53:00 The Initial Vision & How It Has Changed
- 57:00 The Investor Power
- 01:01:30 Underwhelming Places & Where To Go Instead
- 01:07:00 Biggest Travel Mishap & What’s Next
- Download the App at Trip Scout
- Follow Trip Scout on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Follow Konrad on Instagram | Twitter
- School Of Travel Podcast
- Buzludzha in Bulgaria
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Destination Diary: Bulgaria w/ Mitko Karshovski
- Eastern vs. Western Europe
- Entrepreneur Junkie w/ Jaime Atkinson
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!