Joining me today is someone who once had to decide between grad school and interning at a castle in Italy (you can guess which one he chose), who has written two books, and who has helped pioneer the low-tech movement, Johnny Welsh from Johnnywelsh.com
Have you ever done a digital detox? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 03:05 Internship in Italy or grad school?
- 04:37 Support from your friends and family
- 06:10 Coming back from Italy
- 08:27 The idea of unplugging
- 11:37 Falling into old habits
- 20:45 Johnny writes his first book
- 25:26 What it means to stay unplugged
- 39:10 Getting bit by the travel bug
- 45:56 Some of Johnny’s favorite places
- 51:21 Biggest travel mishap
- Find Johnny Welsh at Johnnywelsh.com
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- The Unseen Africa with Francis Tapon
- It’s Okay To Not Know Your Exact Path w/ Jon Santiago
- Three Best Travel Insurance Companies
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!