Budget Your Trip w/ Bryan Tighe
Today’s guest is someone who has been to more than 50 countries, who took a year-long round the world adventure in 2009, and who, during that entire time, kept a detailed and meticulous spreadsheet that any number loving nerd like myself would geek out on, Bryan Tighe, founder of BudgetYourTrip.com.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
What has been your cheapest travel experience? Was it worth it? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 04:45 Where Did It All Start
- 09:00 The 1-Year Trip & The Website
- 11:25 Budget – Over / Under
- 14:00 Always Budget Minded?
- 15:20 Location Independent Lifestyle
- 18:15 How Has Your Travel Style Changed?
- 22:00 BudgetYourTrip.com’s Data
- 31:48 We Thought It Would Be This But They Wanted That
- 34:58 What Is This Cost For The Daily Things?
- 36:20 Biggest Surprises By Budget & Location
- 42:50 Favorite Locations for Budget, Mid-Level, & Splurge
- 54:10 Biggest Mishaps
- 59:35 What’s Happening Next?
- 01:03:10 How Do I Participate In Budget Your Trip?
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Check out Bryan’s website at BudgetYour Trip.com
- Say Hi to Bryan on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | LinkedIn
- Budgeting & Packing As A Digital Nomad w/ Erin McNeaney
- A Step By Step Guide To Using Budget Airlines & Saving Money
- An Australian Adventure On A Budget Everyone Can Afford!
- Your Roadmap To Traveling, LIving, And Working Anywhere In The World
- 18 Rules To Eat Cheap, Safe & Well While Traveling
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!