To cap off our Year in Review Series Heather and I talk about our favorite experiences of 2016.
And we had quite a few!
Going through our photos made us long for the road today, as the weather here in Philly was a bit dreary, but it also made us incredibly grateful.
Thanks to all the listeners who supported us in 2016!
Enjoy our reminiscing about some of our favorite moments, some you’ve heard of before, some you haven’t’, but all absolutely wonderful!
Don’t forget to check us out on social media to participate in the #EPoPScavengerHunt!
What was one of your best experiences in 2016? Let me know @ExtraPackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 06:30 The Year in Review
- 09:39 Unexpected places
- 12:00 Music & theater
- 16:09 Friends & fans
- 18:57 Reconnecting & last minute seats
- 23:04 Driving & Exploring
- 29:30 New Orleans & random encounters
- 34:06 Driving, driving, driving
- 39:26 Skye
- 43:49 An amazing trip
- 2016 in Review: Best Coffee, Wine, Beer, & Desserts
- 2016 Year in Review: Stats and Superlatives
- 2016 Year in Review: Top 22 Meals of 2016
- Destination Diary – Chicago
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- Destination Diary – New Orleans
- The Reason We Travel
- Traveling Israel Like A Local with Nir and Guy, Co-Founders of Puzzle Israel
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Interlude music by www.bensound.com