Mountain Biking Around the World (including Greenland!) with Mike Brcic
Mike Brcic, founder of Sacred Rides, never imagined he’d have the world’s #1 mountain bike tour company in the world.
All he really wanted to do was get paid to take people on awesome trails around British Columbia.
That was 21 years ago, and since, he’s not only grown his business to great heights, but he’s also been able to take people mountain biking all over the world (yes, including Greenland)!
Mike talks about how they pick destinations, where they find the guides, and what a trip entails and also discusses why anyone, even someone who has never ridden a mountain bike before, can go on a trip…and why they should.
Plus, Mike discusses the charity he has set up and of course, tells us his biggest travel mishap (which happened very far from Greenland!)
Where would you want to go mountain biking? Share with us at @PackofPeanuts!!
- Sacred Rides
- Bikes Without Borders
- Mastermind Adventures
- Mike Brcic personal site
- Getaways program with Sacred Rides
Here are some throwbacks to the old days with some of our best adventure/explorer podcasts!
- Sailing Around the World (and Russian Saunas) with Bo Cordle
- The Road Headed West with Leon McCarron
- Epic Bike Rides with Tom Allen
- Jason Lewis on his Amazing, Inspiring, Guinness World Record Feat
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!