Throwdown Showdown: Cold vs. Warm Christmas
It is time for another throwdown showdown (requested by the EPOP community) and we are combining it with the holiday season to decide which is better a cold location Christmas or a warm location Christmas. Do you want to get away from the cold and sometimes dreary weather or celebrate all that the holidays are in a traditional snowy weather place?
Who was the winner? Which team did you agree with the most? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 06:15 Rules Of The Debate
- 09:15 Cold Weather Opening Arguments
- 12:00 Warm Weather Opening Arguments
- 15:40 Peaceful Cold Weather
- 18:00 Simplified Warm Weather
- 19:35 Traditional Cozy Holiday
- 22:40 Does The Food Matter?
- 25:10 Breaking With Traditions
- 26:10 Magic Of Christmas
- 29:05 Acai Bowls & Margarita’s vs Hot Chocolate & Mulled WIne
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Top 10 Winter Road Trips
- Top 10 Places To Spend Christmas
- Top 10 Favorite States
- Top 6 Places To Get Quarantined
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!