It is time for another throwdown showdown (requested by the EPOP community) and we are combining it with the holiday season to decide which is better a cold location Christmas or a warm location Christmas. Do you want to get away from the cold and sometimes dreary weather or celebrate all that the holidays are in a traditional snowy weather place?
Who was the winner? Which team did you agree with the most? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 06:15 Rules Of The Debate
- 09:15 Cold Weather Opening Arguments
- 12:00 Warm Weather Opening Arguments
- 15:40 Peaceful Cold Weather
- 18:00 Simplified Warm Weather
- 19:35 Traditional Cozy Holiday
- 22:40 Does The Food Matter?
- 25:10 Breaking With Traditions
- 26:10 Magic Of Christmas
- 29:05 Acai Bowls & Margarita’s vs Hot Chocolate & Mulled WIne
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Top 10 Winter Road Trips
- Top 10 Places To Spend Christmas
- Top 10 Favorite States
- Top 6 Places To Get Quarantined
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!