Joining me today is someone who is a founder through and through – he’s founded a coworking space in Bansko, Bulgaria, a Nomad Sailing Retreat, and who has just started another project called “Wild Nomad Safari”, Uwe Allgäuer from Wildnomadsafari.com. We are diving into what it’s like to have multiple businesses running at one time, the importance of having a community of like-minded people, & why you need to have time to connect and time to disconnect. (This was recorded pre-COVID-19 so dates discussed have changed)
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
Do you surround yourself with like-minded communities? How has it benefited you? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 04:05 Why So Many Projects & Being A Multipotentialite
- 10:45 The Backstory: Start of the Digital Nomad Life
- 16:15 Defining The Terms To Live The Life
- 23:30 Surrounding Yourself With Like-Minded People
- 30:05 Building & Running Co-Working Bankso
- 41:50 Beautiful Bulgaria & Business Perks
- 47:45 Wild Nomad Safari
- 52:30 How Does It Work & The Total Experience
- 01:01:00 Nomad Sailing Retreats
- 01:07:00 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Find Uwe at Wildnomadsafari.com
- Follow Uwe on Instagram | Facebook
- Email Uwe at UweAllg@gmail.com
- Co-Working Bankso
- Nomad Sailing Retreat
- My Start Bulgaria
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Entrepreneur Junkie w/ Jaime Atkinson
- 16 Best Places To Live For 3 Years
- Life As A Nomad Attorney w/ Marc Weitz
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!