Only One Country…For The Rest Of Our Lives
Today we are answering one of our listener’s questions that we received through our Instagram account and we thought it was so good that it deserved its own podcast episode. We all know how much Travis loves his lists and he agonized over it up until this recording (TBH it was during the recording as well) while Heather was able to put her’s together in less than 5 minutes but that is not to say that there wasn’t a ton of pros and cons to navigate. The question is (drumroll please…) if you could only go back to one country for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
And of course, Trav has his ground rules for this question & is the flip flop master which you will hear when you check out this episode.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
If you could only go back to one country for the rest of your life, where would you choose? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 04:30 The Question
- 05:30 Trav’s Ground Rules
- 07:45 Heather & Trav’s Reasoning & Honorable Mentions
- 14:15 Let The Lists Begin
- 31:10 Number One’s
- 40:00 What Is Your Top 5?
- Paros Travel Guide
- Santorini Travel Guide
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!