Are you a remote worker, digital nomad or location-independent and are wanting to combine travel and work with some community time thrown in? Do you prefer group travel instead of always going it alone? Well, we’ve got a perfect solution for you! Joining me today is someone who got a bachelor’s degree in those very complementary subjects of neuroscience and Korean language, who was once a hula hooping protege, and who loves a well-timed pun more than most, Spencer Jentzsch from HackerParadise.org.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes. Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @packofpeanuts, or even on facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 04:50 Hacker Terminology
- 08:00 How The Remote Life Started
- 12:10 South Korea, Neuroscience & Why Parents Just Don’t Understand
- 20:40 Balance Travel With Work & Planning It Out
- 26:20 Places Spencer Loves & Places To Go Next
- 31:35 Hacker’s Paradise
- 38:25 Types Of Professions Using Hackers Paradise
- 41:15 Why Use Hackers Paradise vs Going Out Alone
- 50:15 Long Term Hackers & Best Things About The Community
- 01:00:55 Awesome Pricing & Length Of Stays
- 01:05:40 Biggest Travel Mishaps
- 01:08:50 What’s Next For Hackers Paradise
- Follow Hacker Paradise on Facebook | Instagram
- Hacker Paradise $100 Off – Mention EPOP In The Application Or Phone Call
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- The Digital Nomad Life w/ Eli David
- 7 Lessons Learned From Being Location Independent For 7 Years
- Being Globally Curious w/ Seth Kugel
- Emerging Destinations w/ Nate Hake
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!