Are you a proud leaf peeper? Do relish every moment of pumpkin spice season? Does the change in temperatures get you giddy?
If so, then you are going to want to take notes as we go through our lists on today’s episode. We have done the best fall destinations a couple of times in the past so this year we are changing it up and sticking only to US destinations. Plus we are choosing from places we have been and places that we have always wanted to go to during this season so this was an extra fun podcast to record.
This podcast can best be absorbed with a cup of hot coffee or tea, a snuggly blanket, and your favorite comfy chair or sofa…Enjoy!
Do you have travel questions for Trav about travel or travel hacking? Tweet us @packofpeanuts or Instagram with #askepop to @extrapackofpeanuts, or even on Facebook! Anywhere you can find us!
In This Episode
- 08:50 Honorable Mentions
- 12:40 Number 6
- 15:38 Number 5
- 20:30 Number 4
- 28:10 Number 3
- 37:05 Number 2
- 39:55 Number 1
- Jetto App – Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let’sJetto
- Guide Book Writing & The National Parks w/ James Kaiser
- Destination Diary: Asheville, North Carolina
- Destination Diary: New Orleans
- Destination Diary: Denver
- Top 12 Fall Destinations
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!