Joining me today is someone who spent many years covering the NBA, attended Justin Beiber’s 21st birthday party, and who left it all behind in 2016 to travel the world and has been on a whirlwind tour since then, Jon Santiago freelance writer and publisher of original content at Santiagos.space.
What does your dream life look like? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 05:10 Reverse Immigration
- 12:00 Why Start Traveling In Your 30’s & Vegas Nightlife
- 18:55 NBA vs. Justin Bieber & The Real Vegas Lifestyle
- 27:15 Why Leave A Dream Job For A Dream Life
- 38:20 Starting A New Life & The Struggles
- 49:55 Your Short Term Needs (aka Money)
- 56:35 The End Goal & The SEO Game
- 59:55 Things Are Always Ever-Evolving – Adapt Or Get Lost
- 01:01:45 Life Is An Experiment & Knowing Yourself
- 01:07:10 Biggest Travel Mishap
- Find Jon Santiago Santiagos.space
- Follow Jon on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Location Indie
- Growth Machine
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- The Very First Digital Nomad w/ Rob Palmer
- The Digital Nomad Life w/ Eli David
- 7 Lesson Learned From Being Location Independent For 7 Years
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!