The Hardest Job On The Planet w/ Nate Menninger
Joining me today is someone who I had the great honor to have on 3.5 years ago (way back in episode 272), and who since then has continued his immersive exploration, which includes working the hardest job on Earth, Nate Menninger from his new project, ThePorterFilm.com.
What has been your biggest challenge in life? What is the difference you are going to make in this world through that challenge? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to download this episode directly!
In This Episode
- 02:50 What Was The Goal 3.5 Years Ago
- 07:30 The Hardest Job In The World
- 10:00 The Plan & Why They Chose Him
- 14:10 Beginning Stages & Initial Shocks
- 20:15 Biggest Fears
- 22:25 What Did The Other Porter’s Think
- 25:40 The Day To Day Life Of A Porter
- 33:15 The Breaking Points
- 37:30 The Camaraderie
- 40:45 How The Story Changed & What Emerged Instead
- 45:45 The Wages Are Not Survivable & The Systematic Problem
- 50:15 What Is The End Goal
- Find The Porter Film on the website
- Follow The Porter Film on Instagram | YouTube
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- Getting out Of Your Comfort Zone w/ Nate Menninger
- It’s Okay To Not Know Your Exact Path w/ Jon Santiago
- Seeing The World Via Hitchhiking w/ Juan Villarino
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!